BLEU! The Mediterranean SeaThursday, May 29, 2014, 7 PM (SOLD OUT)
Friday, May 30, 2014, 7 PM
Saturday, May 31, 2014, 10 AM , 3 PM , and 7 PM
At the Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24061
In the Cube
$15 general admission, $10 students with ID and children 18 and under
Italy’s Compagnia TPO (Teatro di Piazza o d’Occasione) is the world’s foremost pioneer in interactive performance media for all ages, melding astonishing digital imagery with music, dance, art, sculpture, digital media, computer technology, lighting, and sound. Their newest creation takes us to the cradle of civilizations and myths, the Mediterranean, where nature and beauty join together with art. BLEU! offers a 360-degree immersive experience, a magical adventure under the sea.
- A co-production with Marseilles European Capital of Culture 2013 & Mercat de les Flors of Barcelona
- Artistic Direction by Francesco Gandi, Davide Venturini
- Choreography by Anna Balducci
- Clay Corner Inn offers a special for Moss Arts Center patrons. Show a valid ticket from the Moss Arts Center when you check in at Clay Corner Inn, and receive $30 off your room rate for the night.* Clay Corner Inn is located at 401 Clay St. SW in Blacksburg, within walking distance of the Moss Arts Center. For more information, call 540-552-4030 or visit their website at www.claycornerinn.com.
- *Tickets must be for a performance at the Moss Arts Center taking place during your stay with Clay Corner Inn. Not valid during football, family, or graduation weekends.
- Joyful | Theatre
- Image from Farfalle.